Bone Broth Collagen
Grass-Fed Collagen PowderCollagen is the most abundant protein in the body and helps give structure to our hair, skin, nails, bones, ligaments and tendons in our body. Thanks to collagen, we’re better able to move, bend and stretch. Collagen is also behind helping hair shine, skin glow and nails stay strong....
Grass-Fed Collagen Powder for Human body
Grass-fed collagen powder is produced by hydrolyzing and refining collagen in animal connective tissue under strictly controlled conditions. Seven of the eighteen amino acids it contains are essential for the human body, and it also contains some of the metal trace elements necessary for the human body.
This product is pure white or light yellow fine powder with good colloidal protection, surface activity, film formation, wettability, stability and easy solubility. It has buffering ability for acid or alkali stimulation. Seven of the eighteen amino acids it contains are essential for the human body, and it also contains some of the metal trace elements necessary for the human body.
This collagen powder is completely soluble in water in cold water and at a large pH, and the composition does not change at low or high temperatures. It is more absorbent than a single amino acid and protein. It has been widely used in the fields of food, medicine, cosmetics and photographic industry.
1. The molecular weight is stable, which is more beneficial to the body's absorption and utilization.
2. Light color, mild nature, no irritation, no discomfort.
3. It has good solubility and can be quickly dissolved in water at normal temperature.
4. Excellent biosafety, no potential allergenic substances.
5. Maintain natural properties without any preservatives.
1. Food: used in dairy foods, meat products, baked goods, pasta, seasonings, etc.
2. Medicine: health food, fillers, pharmaceutical raw materials, etc.
3. Industrial manufacturing: petroleum industry, manufacturing, agricultural products, storage batteries, precision castings, etc.
4. Tobacco products: can be used as a flavoring and antifreeze moisturizer for tobacco.
5. Cosmetics: facial cleanser, cosmetic cream, lotion, shampoo, mask, etc.
6. Feed: canned pets, animal feed, aquatic feed, vitamin feed, veterinary drugs, etc.
1).Production License (Approved by CFDA)
2).FDA registeration certificate
25kg/fiber drum,or 25g/sachet,20sachets/box, or as your request.