Bone Broth Protein
Beef Bone Broth PowderOur organic bone broth protein powder also contains all 18 kindsof essential amino acids, plus cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. Read on for just some of the ways these amino acids help....
There are three types of collagen. Organic bone broth protein powder contains all three; types I and III, which are great for skin, hair, and bones, and type II, which help your cartilage and bones stay healthy and strong.
Our organic bone broth protein powder also contains all 18 kindsof essential amino acids, plus cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. Read on for just some of the ways these amino acids help.
Bone broth will help your:
· Skin: It contains hyaluronic acid, which keeps skin moisturized and youthful.
· Joints: The hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, and chondroitin in bone broth keep joints lubricated and can reduce pain.
· Immunity: The anti-inflammatory effects of bone broth can reduce the symptoms of colds while delivering the easily absorbable nutrients your body needs to recover.
· Exercise recovery: The essential amino acids found in bone broth protein can speed up recovery in athletes.
· Sleep: Bone broth contains the amino acid glycine, which can help you sleep better and feel less tired during the day.
· Diabetes: Glycine also reduces some of the signs and symptoms of diabetes.
· Cardiovascular health: Glycine may help prevent heart attacks.
· Improve mineral absorption: Glycine helps your body absorb minerals like iron, magnesium, zinc, and potassium.
· Digestive health: The gelatin and amino acids in bone broth protein can prevent ulcers and improve the lining of the digestive tract.
· Detox: Our organic bone broth protein contains the three amino acids, (cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine) necessary to make glutathione, your body’s master antioxidant, without any GMOs or pesticides.
Weight loss: The 20g of protein per serving will help you feel full without the blood sugar spikes and dips that can lead to overeating.