Benefits of Taking Bone Broth Protein
It is important to note that there are no scientific studies on the health effects of bone broth and bone broth protein.
Instead, people attribute its benefits to the known benefits of some of its nutrients, including chondroitin, glucosamine, glycine, glutamine, proline and hyaluronic acid.
Some benefits of taking bone broth protein may include:
· Weight loss: Bone broth protein is low in calories and high in protein, which may boost your metabolism, reduce your appetite and help you burn more calories .
· Appetite suppression: The high protein content of bone broth protein may reduce your appetite. Eating more protein may reduce hunger hormones like ghrelin and increase fullness hormones like PYY and GLP-1.
· Reduced joint pain: Bone broth is rich in chondroitin and glucosamine, which may help reduce joint pain for people with osteoarthritis .
· Reduced skin aging: Bone broth contains proline and hyaluronic acid, which have been shown to reduce the effects of skin aging .
· Less inflammation: The glycine and glutamine in bone broth may have anti-inflammatory effects like suppressing the inflammatory hormones IL-6 and TNF-α, and suppressing free radicals, which damage cells .
Previous: No Information